Suitable for Photo Size:
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
ITEM: Majestic Picture Frame
- Picture Frame
- Distressed Off-White w/Metallic Silver
- For 8" x 10" photo
- Glass Panel Front
- Easel stand on back
- Horizontal or vertical display
- Standing only
- Approx. 11" W x 12.75" H
- See our store for similar items
- Combine and save on shipping!
- *Item may show shelf wear
- *Paint has small chip on inside edge (see pictures)
STORE POLICIES: INTERNATIONAL:
Please see international notes marked in RED, and please scroll down to the end of the page for IMPORTANT shipping information!
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks through Paypal.
- Payment is due within 3 days, but immediate payment is greatly appreciated.
- Due to the volume of buyers we have, our payment system is automated.
- Non- paying buyers are automatically reminded via Ebay’s automated system on the 4th day.
- After 7 days, non-paying buyers will receive an unpaid strike. The strike can be removed upon payment.
- If you need to make a payment arrangement, please contact us.
All packages, domestic and international, include insurance.
Please contact us if you do not receive your package within a reasonable amount of time and our insurance company will track your package offline (international packages take 1-8 weeks depending on your customs and choice of shipping). First class takes the longest, and Express Mail is the quickest. Please see the end of our store policies for more information.
- Domestic packages include online tracking.
- International USPS First Class mail does not include online tracking. We ship through a 3rd party shipper affiliated with USPS, but they do not share the same tracking system. We do send you a customs slip number that can be tracked offline through our insurance company. If you would like to add online tracking, please contact us for a quote. However, if there is a problem, we can file a claim and track your package through our insurance company after 30 days at no charge.
- International PRIORITY and EXPRESS mail include online tracking and insurance.
- We ship next business or same day if possible.
- We do combine shipping.
- After you click BUY IT NOW, commit to the item but do not pay. Repeat as many times as you want, then when you are ready to pay, click on MY EBAY at the top right, then click on PURCHASE HISTORY and you can combine/pay your invoice.
- If you are using ADD TO CART, add all the items you want to your cart. Checkout at the end and pay.
- If the adjusted s/h still seems too high, or you would like to use a flat rate package, please contact us to revise your invoice before you pay.
- Shipping discounts may seem confusing. You will see SHIPPING amount, then minus SHIPPING DISCOUNT amount. You may not see the actual final shipping charge, but if you subtract the discount from the initial shipping, that will be your final shipping.
- In some instances, you will not save on shipping if you buy 2 items that weigh close to 15 oz. The shipping will double so that we can ship them in 2 First Class packages (or you can choose PRIORITY MAIL upon checkout, but usually, that will cost you more). USPS has a weight limit of 15 oz for First Class Mail, so this is out of our control.
- IF ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU ARE FORCED TO PAY FULL SHIPPING, PLEASE EMAIL US TO REFUND YOUR SHIPPING AFTER YOU PAY.
- We usually ship domestic packages under 1 lb in padded envelopes via FIRST CLASS MAIL through USPS (United States Postal Service). Media Mail or Parcel Post may be used on occasion. Priority Mail ships in a box (your choice upon checkout). Packages over 15 oz must be shipped via Priority Mail or Parcel Post.
- Unless otherwise chosen, we ship international packages via First Class mail in a padded envelope for packages weighing up to 4 lb. We may upgrade to a flat rate package. 4lb + is shipped via Priority Mail box.
- All items are thoroughly inspected by at least 2 people, and carefully packaged prior to shipment.
Feedback is left automatically upon payment. We would greatly appreciate if you would reciprocate upon receipt of your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we request that you please drop us an email and give us a chance to make it right before leaving negative feedback.
Although 99.4% of our transactions are wonderful, we do get a few bad apples. We take feedback extortion seriously, and refuse to be held hostage with threats of negative feedback. For principle’s sake, we would rather receive negative feedbacks versus allowing buyers to take advantage of us via feedback threats. All attempts to extort sellers with threats of negative feedback are immediately reported to Ebay and Safe Harbor.
- Buyer must contact us immediately upon receipt of the item to get authorized for an exchange or refund.
- We do not accept exchanges/refunds on any used cosmetics, bath/body products and clothing.
- All other items are returnable/exchangeable if they are returned in the condition in which they were received.
- Return shipping and exchange shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please read descriptions and/or ask questions prior to committing to your purchase.
- If an item was unintentionally misrepresented or a mistake was made on our part, we will make it right! Please contact us to arrange an exchange, return/refund.
- Please note: There is a 20% restocking fee for all returns.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through Ebay's messaging system only. Emails through AOL will not be replied to, as all Ebay related emails must be sent through Ebay.
ITEM CONDITION & PHOTOS:
All items are Pre-owned.
Most items are in their original package. However, in some cases, the item may have come out of a kit but is still Pre-owned/unused. We usually state this in the listing, but if you are concerned, please feel free to drop us an email.
Actual colors of items may differ from pictures due to monitor settings, lighting, camera, etc...
It is the buyer's responsibility to research the actual colors of the items before purchasing.
We cannot guarantee the color of the item you are purchasing from us will be exactly the same as the one in your possession. Companies make cosmetics in various batches, and colors may differ slightly from batch to batch.
One Last Touch is not responsible for melting or other damage caused by heat exposure or travel during shipping.
We carefully pack your candy using bubblewrap when needed, and hand deliver your package around 9:00 pm to the post office here in Las Vegas to avoid the heat.
The buyer assumes liability for all candy purchased (we have only had 5 incidents of melted or broken candy in 15 years but this was before we sent out warnings).
There is no refund on melted or broken candy.
If you choose first class mail, your candy will ship in a padded manila envelope.
If you choose Priority Mail box (highly recommended), your candy will ship in a sturdy box.
Some types of candy can melt, inclucing chocolate, caramels, marshmallows, taffy, gum and gelatin based gummies.
We can't guarantee heat-sensitive candies will arrive in perfect shape—we wish we could control the weather!—but there are steps you can take when it's hot to reduce the risk of receiving melted candy.
Do not order candy during the hottest months of the year.
Choose expedited (Priority or Express) shipping which includes insurance.
Choose an address where someone will be available to accept the package so it doesn't sit outside.
Follow the tracking number daily, then hourly on the date of delivery.
Meet your mailman at the mailbox.
If the box feels warm, open immediately to expose your candy to cooler indoor air or pop it in the fridge.
If the candy has softened, give it a chance to firm up before handling further.
Buyers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, and/or fees. Unclaimed packages do not qualify as a “lost” package and it is unlawful to make such a claim. IF left unclaimed by the buyer, the package will be returned to us and we will issue you a refund of the purchase price upon receipt of the returned package.
International USPS First Class mail does not include online tracking. We ship through a 3rd party shipper affiliated with USPS, but they do not share the same tracking system. We do send you a customs slip number that can be tracked offline through our insurance company. If you would like to add online tracking, please contact us for a quote. However, if there is a problem, we can file a claim and track your package through our insurance company after 30 days at no charge.
International PRIORITY and EXPRESS mail include online tracking and insurance.
COUNTRIES WITH CUSTOMS DELAYS FOR FIRST CLASS USPS MAIL:
Australia and Saudi Arabia: 4-5 weeks due to customs delays
Brazil, India, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, and Russia: 4-8 weeks due to customs delays
Canada: 4-8 weeks depending on postal staffing and weather
All other countries: First Class Mail may vary from 2-8 weeks depending on your customs*
ALL COUNTRIES... PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME DURING THE HOLIDAYS, BAD WEATHER, AND POSTAL ISSUES
*Please contact your post office to inquire about delivery times for the class/service of delivery that you chose. Please email us if you need expedited shipping.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING @ ONE LAST TOUCH... IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK. Either we have it, or we can buy it for you and list it here on Ebay. HAPPY SHOPPING :)
* Seller assumes all responsibility for listing above.